Stampendous and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

by - 6:00 AM

Welcome to the Stampendous and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop 


Hi! Today I’m sharing two cards I created using the E-Z Runner Ultra Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Creative Sheets and the Stampendous Rose Bouquet rubber stamp and die cut set. 




I have a step-by-step tutorial showing you how I used these beautiful stamps to create the background, as well as the dimensional flowers on my cards.

1. I started by cutting a piece of 4"x5.25"



2. I then added gray splatters and using the E-Z Runner Ultra Refillable Dispenser adhered the pattern paper to the base of my card



3. Next I stamped various leaves and flowers on my card




4. I then stamped two flowers and cut them out using the coordinating die cut and then added dimension using 3D Foam Creative Sheets


5. To finish both cards I added a sentiment, Creative Photo Corners and a few crystals that I adhered using DODZ Mini


Paper
Authentique Paper, Cuddle Girl

Embellishments
Authentique Paper, Cuddle Girl – details
Prima Marketing, Say It In Crystals – crystals
Fun Stampers Journey – twine

Adhesives

Products
Stampendous, Rose Bouquet – stamp and die cut set
Fun Stampers Journey – stamp
Prima Marketing – 6”x8” stamp block
Versafine – ink
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Beautiful cards,
    love the popped
    up flowers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are awesome. Thanks so much for sharing your directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    thanks for the detailed instructions.
    Roses are such pretty cards and work
    up into a wonderful embellishment.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant yet your tutorial make them look so simple to complete! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards a beautiful. TFS! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We usually get a comment on every post on a blog hop! So sorry we missed yours. Thanks so much for sharing such a fun and beautiful card! We appreciate your playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete