Altered Frame with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing two frames I altered using the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser and Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″.



I started with an inexpensive frame and removed the glass and back of the frame. I then lined the outer edges with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.


I then covered the frame with pattern paper.


Next, I cut narrow strips to place around the inner and outer edges of both frames. I adhered each strip using Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″.


I adhered the metal accents using the Dual Tip Glue Pen and gave the flowers dimension using Crafty Foam Tape White.

Here are a few close-ups:



Paper 
Authentique Paper, Utopia 

Embellishments 
Authentique Paper, Utopia – components, details
Prima Marketing – flowers 
Flying Unicorn – adornments
Petaloo, Fancy Trims – burlap
Fun Stampers Journey – twine

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 

Products 
Tim Holtz – distress ink 
13 Arts – matte white paint 

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

0 comments