My Favorite Things and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

by - 6:00 AM

Welcome to the My Favorite Things and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop


Hi! Today I’m sharing cute, simple treat bags that are perfect for your next summer cookout, gathering or party. 


I started by using the Die-namics Hello There die-cut to create my ‘hello’ and ‘hi’ sentiments. I placed my paper on our Adhesive Sheets 4”x6" for easy adhering. 

Next, I used the Die-namics Dainty Bows die-cut and the Dots & Stripes Fresh Paper Pack to make those adorable bows; I adhered my bows together with Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/4″.



 


I cut a small piece of Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Denim Ribbons and wrapped it around the center of my bow. 



Finally, I cut 3.75”x4” rectangles from the Gingham Galore Paper Pack, scored and folded them in half. I filled small clear bags with a sweet treat and then placed my folded rectangles over the top and stapled them in place. I peeled the backing from my sentiments and adhered them, as well as my bows to each bag. That’s it – cute, simple and yummy!



Paper

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for joining me today!

Be sure to visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog to see all the inspiration and enter to win!

You May Also Like

1 comments