‘Fabulous’ Layout with E-Z Runner® Grand + Video Tutorial

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! It’s Monday...I know, I know some of us just groaned! But, today I have a cure for those #mondayblues - a video tutorial! What better way to kick the week off than with a video tutorial to inspire your creativity? Today I’m showing you step-by-step how to create a layout of your own using the Fabulous Collection by Authentique Paper and the E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.




Here are a few close-ups:

 


Paper
Authentique Paper, Fabulous

Embellishments
Authentique Paper, Fabulous – components, details
Basic Grey, Kaisercraft, Prima Marketing & Webster’s Pages – alpha stickers
October Afternoon – chipboard alpha stickers
Petaloo & The Paper Studio – flowers
Simple Stories – photo overlay
Sewology – buttons
Fun Stamper’s Journey – twine

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me, I hope I've cured those #mondayblues!

You May Also Like

0 comments