‘Love It’ Layout with E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! I don't know about you, but for me this past week was long and busy, and by the time Friday rolled around I was in desperate need of some creative time. So, I made time to play! I left my work concerns at the door and thought only about my project, paper and all of the cute embellishments I had to match! I also turned on my favorite Pandora station and as my husband says, started 'cutting up paper and gluing it back together again' (he's so silly...glue? really?)! 

If you're making time to create today, let me help jump start your creativity by sharing a layout using the Fabulous Collection by Authentique Paper and the E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.


Every layer and embellishment on my layout has been adhered using the E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser – even the flowers! Not only does this adhesive hold all of my layers in place, it is strong enough to hold those heavier embellishments. It’s also super easy to refill – simply replace the cartridge – plus you get 150′ (that’s a lot of adhesive!).

Here are a few close-ups:





Paper 
Authentique Paper, Fabulous 

Embellishments 
Authentique Paper, Fabulous – components, details 
The Paper Studio – flowers 
Simple Stories – photo overlay 
Fun Stamper’s Journey – twine 

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 

Products 
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me, I hope you have a creative day!

You May Also Like

0 comments