Say ‘thanks’ with a cute, simple matchbox. Today I'm sharing a matchbox I created using Lawn Fawn and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products.
- Cut a matchbox die cut out using the pint-sized patterns: beachside petite paper pack, and adhered together using Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2″.
- Wrap a piece of Girlie Grunge Twine around the box, adhering the two ends to the top of the box using a piece of Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2″.
- Cut out a scalloped circle and stamp a balloon using the blue skies stamp.
- Using Crafty Foam Tape White adhere the scalloped circle to the top, center of the matchbox.
- Cut a small banner, stamped ‘thanks’, and adhered it with Crafty Foam Tape White to the scalloped circle.
- Add a small clothespin, buttons and twine to finish the matchbox.
Stampin' Up! – buttons
Fun Stampers Journey – twine
The Paper Studio – clothespin
Fun Stampers Journey – die cut
Spellbinders – die cut
Prima Marketing – 6”x8” stamp block
Versafine – ink
Thanks for joining me today!
Be sure to visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog to see all the inspiration and enter to win!