BoBunny and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

by - 6:00 AM

Welcome to the BoBunny and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop


Today I’m sharing a mini album I created using the Winter Wishes Collection by BoBunny and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products. 


I love capturing all of those cold, snowy winter moments which means I need a lot of space for photographs. To ensure I had enough I actually adhered two albums together using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L strongest tape – Extreme Double-Sided Tape ½”. This mini album can easily hold 24 photographs! Here's a look at the inside of my album (the white space accommodates a 4"x6" photograph):









I also used the E-Z Runner® Grand and DODZ Adhesive Dots Mini to securely hold my paper and embellishments in place, including my shear lace and tiny sequins.

Here are a few close-ups:



Paper
BoBunny, Winter Wishes

Embellishments
BoBunny, Winter Wishes – noteworthy, jewels
Kaisercraft & Petaloo – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon
The Paper Studio – sequins
Misc. – lace, label holder

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Products
Recollections – album

Be sure to visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog to see all the inspiration and enter to win!

You May Also Like

0 comments