'You + Me' Layout with Classic Christmas

by - 6:00 AM

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Classic Christmas Collection by Authentique Paper.



I layered at least 6 pieces of pattern paper from this Classic Christmas Collection. Whenever I can't choose my favorite pattern I just start layering!


I also cut out triangles to use as embellishments and added several coordinating stickers and sequins.


And, of course, no layout is complete without a few flowers! I added a pair of poinsettias and small gold flowers.



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your layout is gorgeous, Erica. SO many great details, and I love it all. One thing I'm looking forward to accomplishing in 2017 is doing the best job I possibly can for my brand new (as of today officially) Design Team position with Paper Sweeties. I'm excited, and really am looking forward to it. I hope that you have a blessed and fabulous 2017 as well.
    Thanks for taking part.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete