A New Year. A New Month. A New Beginning.

by - 6:00 AM

Hello and welcome to my redesigned blog! It's a project that's been on my to-do list for quite some time. I've been making incremental changes over the past few months, and it finally all came together this week. I'm pleased with the end result, and oh boy, does it feel good to finally cross it off my list.

One of the reasons it took me so long to complete this project is because it's more than just a blog redesign. Lately, I've been thinking about my everyday life, my daily activities and what inspires and interests me. For several years now I've shared my papercrafting projects, but there's more that represents my life and personal interests, like photography and travel.

So, I've decided to expand my blogging. Not only will you find my latest papercrafting projects and techniques, but here you'll also find travel photographs and guides with information and tips for booking your next adventure. I'll also feature my favorite brands, products and services that I regularly use in projects or when traveling. 

I love creating memories through travel, whether its's a road trip or visit to a foreign country, and capturing those moments through photography and papercrafting. My goal is to provide insightful content that inspires both your creativity and sense of wanderlust!

Happy February!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the look of your blog Erica! Nice job! Best to you in your new ventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all your great posts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so pretty and elegant
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It looks beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing the new content!

    ReplyDelete