Sips & Sweets ATC Book Box with 3D Foam Cupcake

by - 6:00 AM

This is a sponsored post. 

Hi! Today I’m sharing an altered ATC Book Box using a 3D Foam Cupcake, Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2″ and Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″.



I started with an ivory Graphic 45 ATC book box and removed the paper band. Using Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2″ I adhered pattern paper to the inside and perimeter of the box, as well as the lid.



Next, I adhered pattern paper to the outside of the box using Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2″. Using the paper band that I’d removed I measured and cut a piece of pattern paper the same width and length to create a coordinating band for my box. I used Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ to adhered the two ends of the band together.


To decorate the outside of my box I used a 3D Foam Cupcake. I sprinkled glitter along the bottom portion of the cupcake. Tip: I used the leftover liner from the Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2″ to cover the top of my cupcake to prevent the darker glitter from landing there. I removed the liner and then sprinkled light pink glitter over the top portion.


To finish my box I added ribbon, twine, a metal accent and sticker. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner fill this box with macarons and gift it to a friend!



Paper
Authentique Paper, Infused

Embellishments
Authentique Paper, Infused Elements
Fun Stampers Journey, Journey Twine Natural
Misc., Wired Ribbon, Off White
Tim Holtz, Idea-ology Jump Rings & Baubles
Want 2 Scrap, Spoon with Crown Charm, Antique Silver

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
3D Foam Cupcakes – White Mix
Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″
Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/2″
E-Z Runner® Grand

Products
Graphic 45, Staples ATC Book Box, Ivory
Prima Marketing, Finnabair Art Ingredients Art Sugar, Light Pink
PK Glitz, Glitter Glitz, French Vanilla


I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

You May Also Like

0 comments