Six Sweet & Simple Valentine Cards

by - 6:00 AM

This is a sponsored post.

Happy Valentine's Day! 

 Today, I'm sharing six sweet and simple Valentine cards using the Sweetie Collection by Authentique Paper.


I started by cutting apart Sweetie Six - the piece of pattern paper containing the 3"x4" and 4"x6" cards; I used six of the 3"x4" cards.


Next, I cut Sweetie Four and Five into three 4"x6" rectangles, scored each down the center and folded them in half to create a card base.


Using the True Fuchsia Check and Light Teal Check from the Micro Basics Collection I cut three 4"x6" rectangles, scored each down the center and folded them in half to create an insert for the cards. I then stamped the solid colored side with a sentiment and adhered each insert to a card base.


I finished each card with sequins or a bow. The bows I made using the My Favorites Thing Dainty Bow diecut.



Paper
Authentique Paper, Sweetie & Micro Basics

Embellishments
Fun Stampers Journey, Sequins Special Celebration

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
DODZ Adhesive Dots Mini
Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″
E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser

Products
My Favorite Things, Die-Namics Dainty Bows
Tim Holtz, Just Sayings Clear Stamps 
Tsukineko, Small-Size VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink, Onyx Black


I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

You May Also Like

0 comments