Tea Time Tags with Keepsake Envelopes

by - 6:00 AM

This is a sponsored post.

Today I’m sharing a set of tags using the Keepsake Envelopes MixExtreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ and E-Z Runner® Grand.


I started by tracing a small ivory tag onto three sheets of pattern paper and then cut the tags out.


I rounded the corners and then punched a hole so that I could add a key ring to hold them all together.


Next, I adhered three of the small (2" x 2") envelopes from the Keepsake Envelopes Mix to the front of each tag. The small envelopes ae ideal for holding the tea bags.


To finish, I adhered stickers using Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ to the front of the envelopes. I then added a key ring, bow and sticker tags to complete my project.


Paper
Authentique Paper, Infused

Embellishments
Authentique Paper, Infused Cardstock Stickers
Misc., Wired Ribbon, Mauve
Tim Holtz, Idea-ology Jump Rings & Baubles

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4″
E-Z Runner® Grand
Keepsake Envelopes Mix

Products
Graphic 45, Staples ATC Book Box, Ivory


I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

You May Also Like

1 comments