‘Lucky’ Layout with Dodz Adhesive Dots

by - 6:00 AM

This is a sponsored post.

I started with a 12″ x 12″ base sheet and cut a second layer to 11.5″ x 12″. I adhered the second layer to the base using the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.


Next, I cut five strips of various widths and lengths and cut a “V” in the end of each. I adhered each strips with the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.


I adhered my circular clover embellishments with DODZ Adhesive Dots 3D. The 3D DODZ gave them dimension so they didn’t blend in with the pattern paper. I then adhered a few sequins and my title with DODZ Adhesive Dots MiniI love the size of these, they’re perfect for sequins!


Here are a few close-ups:


Paper
Authentique Paper, Emerald

Embellishments
Authentique Paper, Emerald Cardstock Stickers
American Crafts, Shimelle Collection Thickers Glitter Foam Fitzgerald, Gold
Prima Marketing, A Victorian Christmas Say It In Crystals

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
DODZ Adhesive Dots 3D
DODZ Adhesive Dots Mini
E-Z Runner® Grand


I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a wonderful layout! Simple yet elegant! The picture is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete