Paper House Productions and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

by - 6:00 AM

This is a sponsored post.



Today I’m sharing a layout using Paper House Productions Discover USA Paper Crafting Kit and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L MyStik® Permanent Strips Refill and Adhesive Dots Micro.


I cut out three 3” x 4” cards from the Discover USA Paper Crafting Kit and adhered them using the MyStik® Permanent Strips Refill.


I then adhered a 3" x 4" photo using the MyStik® Permanent Strips Refill to fill the remaining spot.


I adhered a few puffy and cardstock stickers from the Discover USA Paper Crafting Kit and a title using Adhesive Dots Micro.


Here are a few close-ups:





Paper
Paper House Productions, Discover USA Paper Crafting Kit

Embellishments
Paper House Productions, Discover USA Paper Crafting Kit – puffy stickers, cardstock stickers

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Be sure to visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog to see all the inspiration and enter to win!


I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

You May Also Like

0 comments